You are unable to print documents in Microsoft Word 2007, and receive Prop Res DLL not loaded error message. The problem may occur if the printer driver files are not available in the Windows System32 folder.
How to Fix Prop Res DLL not loaded error message
1) Click Start, click Run – The ‘Run’ dialog box appears
3) Press and hold Ctrl key, and click the printer files to select them; or Press and hold the Shift, then click on the printer driver files to select them in groups.
4) On the menu bar, click on Edit, click Copy
5) Click Start, click Run – The ‘Run’ dialog box appears again
6) In the Open box, type %SystemRoot%\System32\ , then click OK – The System32 folder windows appears
7) On the menu bar at the top, click on Edit, click Paste
You should now be able to print Microsoft Word 2007 documents.