When you try to save a PowerPoint presentation, an error message pops up saying some of your fonts cannot be saved with the presentation, as shown in the error message screen shot.
Easy and Quick Fix that Worked
The Google Poppins fonts on your computed may have been corrupted. The easy and quick fix I have found that fixed this issue for many is by downloading and re-installing Google Poppins fonts from url below:
- Type Poppins in the “Search fonts” at the top left corner of the Window
- Click on the + sign in red
- Click to open the pop window at the bottom left of your screen
- Click on the Download this Selection (Downward Arrow) icon at the top right corner of your screen
- Open the zipped Poppins file that is downloaded
- Click on each Poppins .ttf to re-install them on your laptop
That should fix the error message some of your fonts cannot be saved with the presentation
I hope you find this solution helpful, and it fixed your Poppins font error when saving PowerPoint presentations
Brian Sartoni says
That’s awesome! Thanks. It solved the problem
Jeff Adam says
Thank you Brian for the feedback. Glad the fix resolved your general failure error in Google Poppins font.