When you install Vodafone mobile connect K3760 pay as you go modem on Window 7, the USB dongle may not install fully. The device is not available when you open the Vodafone Mobile Connect software.
Fix for Vodafone K3760 missing device
1) Attach the Vodafone K3760 USB modem to your PC. Make sure it is the only USB device connected.
2) Open Device Manager by:
a. Right click on Computer on your desktop, or from the Start menu
b. Select Manage
c. Select Device Manager from the left window
3) Browse to Universal Serial Bus Controllers
4) Locate USB Mass Storage Device as shown below
5) Right click and disable the device. If you have more than one USB device connected, you may disable the wrong device. Make sure it is only Vodafone K3760 modem that is connected.
6) Right click the disabled USB Mass Storage Device and select Update Driver Software
7) When you are prompted, choose Browse My Computer for Driver Software
8) Select Let me pick from a list of drivers on my computer
9) If Vodafone K3760 is in the list presented, select it and click next. Close the window after the driver installation is completed.
10) If the Vodafone dongle is not on the list, Select Have Disk, and browse to the location of the Vodafone K3760 driver on your PC, or browse to the K3760 USB modem, and click OK
11) The Vodafone pay as you go modem will now be available on your Windows 7 computer when the driver update is complete.